Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Another day passes

Why does it seem that nobody ever comes by my house right AFTER I clean, but they ALWAYS stop by when it is in a total mess and at the desperate point of needing to be picked up again? I feel like I am always telling people "please excuse the mess. I've been busy and haven't had a chance to pick up lately...we really don't live like this every day." LOL I bet some of them think "YEAH right...it looks like this every tiem I come by." OH well....sigh.... I cleaned it all up today, and of course..no visitors coming any time soon.

Dh FINALLY came home today. He left Friday morning and then got stuck in Austin becaue the weather was too poor for them to be able to fly out again until today, and he still barely made it home in time for me to get to class. Anyway...now that he's finally home, I think I'm going to bed early (Ok earlier than usual) tonight to get a relatively decent night of sleep. In the morning I'm getting up early and LEAVING the house with my laptop to work on my capstone. I'm way too distracted here, and really behind after two lost weekends. He's going to stay home until lunch and then go in for a little bit. So, I'll just leave the baby here at home with him and then go and come back for lunch. Then the baby will take a nap after lunch and I'll have a few more quiet hours to work. HOPEFULLY this will give me enough time to make some serious headway on my paper.

Well....I know this may sound odd, but I just don't have much to chat about tonight..I'm tired and want to get to bed tonight - I'm so happy to have my husband back. :-)
OH, and I did scrap another page of my brother and his wife from the wedding again today, but I can't get this darn thing to post it correctly without messing up my side bar, so until I can figure that out..you'll just have to view it in my gallery here. Feel free to leave comments on any los in my gallery while you' re there too! haha :-) NIGHT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home