Monday, March 12, 2007

What a week

Man..when I went on my little girl's only vacation the first weekend of March, I had no idea I'd come back to a week of insanity. I did absolutely no designing, but I did finally scrap a page about my weekend on Friday.

Here's last week in a quick glance:
Monday
flight arrived at 10:30 AM
lunch with dh, dd#2 and FIL
nap while Ky napped
hung out with FIL
took Alyssa to TKD (FIL stayed home with Ky since she was sick)
went to bed early since I could barely stay awake

Tuesday
FIL went home
slept in a few hours and I think I may have taken a nap when Ky did too
trip to Alyssa's school to pick up things in the evening
early bedtime

Wednesday
9:30 AM Dr. appt for me with the OB/GYN
another nap during Ky's nap time (I could barely stay awake all week)
Girl Scout meeting in the evening

Thursday
Morning things with Eric and Ky
2:00 Dr appt for Alyssa
Ballet in the evening

Friday
9:15 Songram at OB/GYN office (she said all was good, didn't find any new cysts! yay)
Design my chat freebie (ok I fibbed about doing no design - I did have to do this)
Pick up Alyssa from School because school bus was broken
Baiely Vet appt
Host my chat

Saturday
relatively relaxing day just hanging out with the kids outside and writing out Alyssa's birthday part invites.
Dinner with the kids and dh
Shopping with the girls when Eric went to work
laaate night - not a good idea! lol

Sunday
early morning - barely drug my butt outta bed LOL
church
lunch with Eric and girls
Zoo
nap during Ky's nap
evening with the girls since Eric was at work again

Whew..and that week is finally over. Today I slept so late. I was sooo tired still from being up too late Saturday night and getting up early Sunday. I went to bed later last night than I should have too, and yet I still didn't do any designing. I did finish some things for OPA that I needed to finish.

so for this week... a little slower, but I have got to get caught up now
Today
didn't wake up in time to go to the gym (oops)
Tae Kwon Do (TKD) this evening

Tuesday
lunch duty at Alyssa's school (Eric may do this so he can see Alyssa)

Wednesday
nothing on the schedule yet (yay!)

Thursday
Girl Scout troop going roller skating

Friday
Parent Teacher Conference with Alyssa's teacher
Stampin Up party to go to (yippee some social time for mommy)

Saturday
Eric will have reserves duty this weekend....not sure what I'll be doing with the girls yet. We invited a family to come over for dinner, but they have a wedding to go to. I was going to invite another family, but I think we may just enjoy the quiet.

Sunday
Eric has reserves again, but I think we'll take Alyssa out for dinner since it's her birthday.

Hopefully I can get some design things caught up this week since it's slower that I need to do.

OK..what a totally boring post today! LOL I just can't believe how tired and unmotivated I've been for a week now. It's so insane. I hope my normal energy and motivation return very soon. I hate being so unproductive and constantly tired.

OH... I suppose I could share some Layouts.




This is one I did for the SBB March Ezine - Alyssa at the park back in Oct. Credits here.



here's another I did for the March Ezine. This one was done using a template freebie I made for the Ezine. If you haven't gotten your ezine yet, go pick it up - it's got some nice goodies in it. :) Credits here for this one.



And finally, here is a page I did Friday night of Janelle and I from the weekend before. She prolly won't love me for posting this one since her eyes are kinda closed - but it's the ONLY picture I have of both of us. I might have to see if I can switch her out somehow using the picture I took of her with her family. I used my freebies that I made for my chat Friday night on this page plus a few other extras - full credits here.


Oh..I don't think I've shared this kit yet either that I made for the March Ezine at SBB. Again, you can get this kit free, and several other goodies and kits when you purchase the Ezine for just $5.00 - or get yourself an annual subscription for only $35.


Ok..time to help Alyssa with some homework and then we've got to get to TKD tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/13/2007 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute stuff. If you're going to switch me out, please substitute Jennifer Anniston or something. ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home