Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Finally a real update and photos!

I know I promised last week that I would post some pictures, and then I never did. I was trying to scrap the Valentine's Day ones, when I should have just posted the pictures first and then worried about posting the page later. I started the page Thursday night thinking I could do it real quickly and post, but then I ended up working on the page forever, completely changing it and finally giving up late that night. I just finally got back to it last night to try and finish it up. So..finally, here are a couple of the Valentine's Day shots I took of the girls in the layout that I finally completed.



I tried to take a few of me and each of the girls too, but I wasn't having a lot of luck taking pics of myself and the girls just holding my arm out. The ones of Alyssa and I are cute of her, but not by far too cute of me. LOL. Alyssa did take a few of Kyleigh and I though. I think this is about the best of those.




We had about 8 inches of snow last week (I think Monday night and all day Tuesday), and school was cancelled Tues and Wed. Eric wasn't able to get into work Tuesday either, so he ended up taking the girls out one day to play for a little bit and try to sled. The snow was so deep and fluffy though the sleds just really sank into the snow. Alyssa stayed down the street building a "snow fort" with friends so I didn't get any pictures of her past the ones of them walking down the street with the sleds. I got this one really cute picture of Kyleigh on her way out the door - she was actually for once happy and excited to go play. We had to talk her into leaving the kitty at home though.





When she and daddy came back from the hill up the street her little cheeks were sooo red. Eric said she'd taken a huge handful of snow and put her whole face in it to eat the snow! LOL She calls that snow "nummy nummy." haha




While Eric was shoveling the driveway Kyleigh and I laid in the snow to make some snow angels. Let me just recommend..if you don't have snow pants on this is not a good idea! LOL My back legs and butt were soooo cold afterwards because my pants were wet. LOL We had fun though.



The other day Kyleigh was actually wearing something besides pink so I grabbed the camera to capture this moment - to prove to everyone my kids do actually wear something besides pink all the time! ha Ky had brought me this purple poneytail holder she found in Alyssa's draw in the bathroom, so we put that in her hair. I think the poney holder is bigger than her poney tail! LOL She thought she was hot stuff though, and trying to get a picture of the BACK of her head was quite a chore. I had to chase her all over the house for several minutes to get a few decent pics.




Ok..finally, I forgot to post these last week too. I posted them at DST and DSP, but forgot to come add them to the blog. I was so busy last week trying to get lots of new things in my store at PDW for the grand re-opening. This is the 2nd set of frames I did that were distressed. I think I may have mentioned I was making them, but I didn't get the previews up.

You can pick these up at my PDW store.



This week I'm working on some more kits for SBB Ezines. I finished the kit for the May issue Sunday night. I have the June issue one to go. I also have some other upcoming special things at both PDW and DSS. I'm trying to get all these things done that will be due in early March because my FIL is coming next week and I'll be going to see my best friend next weekend. I don't expect much designing is going to get done next week. I am starting on some other new things for DSS this week - hopefully I can have some of that up by the end of this week.

Well, I should go get some lunch. I went to bed about 2 AM last night with today's goal/plan being to get up by 9:30 and go with Eric to the gym to work out. I was so tired this morning though from not having much sleep Sunday night, that I just couldn't get moving quickly. Eric didn't seem to be moving much faster than me. I guess it may take us a few days to change our schedules to be able to do this. We're both used to sleeping in a bit more. Usually Eric goes back to sleep for a few hours after Alyssa leaves for school, until Kyleigh wakes us up, but today I think he just stayed up and got Kyleigh up a little earlier. Maybe we'll make it to the gym tomorrow - wish us luck! We REALLY do want to do this. I think we may go take a walk around the neighborhood after lunch (before Eric goes to work) since it's finally a little warmer (up to almost 40 degrees today!) and so we can say we at least did something today!

Have a great day!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home