Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sweet Sensations mini album

I have a few new things to share!! :)

Sweet Sensations 8x8 Mini Album at DSS




New to the DSS store today, My 8x8 mini ablum made from my Sweet Sensations Kit.

The album includes 8 pages and 1 cover, 8x8 in size and all png quickpage format. All you need to do is pop in your pictures and any text you want to add and in a few seconds you'll have a SWEET gift.

These are just in time for you to make a quick gift for someone special for Valentine's, or the colors are appropriate for a later date as well. ENJOY. Regular Price will be $5.49, but it's on sale for $4.00 untill February 8! Pick it up today and have your gifts ready tomorrow.

I'll have some more previews and goodies on my site this weekend, so be sure to check back. :)

Happy Scrapping

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home