Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I've been productive AND scrapped

I haven't done any designing now for two days! I've been working on OPA stuff, and did some work in my bedroom again for a little bit this morning. My goal is to get that darn room unpacked by next week - a little a day I'll eventually get it down. So, I cleaned out my OPA email today..it had over 200 emails in the inbox and now has about 15 that I need for website work for them. I did a bunch of current webupdates, and next will be work on the quarterly publication that is coming up again next week week plus I am aiming to finish up all the last bits of this new website package by the end of this week. This project just feels like it's been on going for forever now. Heck it started before Kyleigh was born!

Anyhow..I'm taking an OPA break now for the evening. I'll have to do some more on it tomorrow and then some design work I need to do (some new deadlines coming) tomorrow night. For tonight, I think I may try to scrap another page.

Here's a few new pages I posted early this morning and this afternoon. :) It felt so good to do some scrapping again after nothing for 3 weeks now.

{Snow Friend}

{Brownies for Uncle Bill}

(credits here)



{Bill & Jamie cover}

Used cover page in my 8x8 png Sweet Sensation mini album

{All Bundled Up}
(credits)

Ok..well I know this is a short posting..but I want to get in some scrap time and see if I can finish another page tonight. I can't stay up late tonight as I have a dental appt in the morning and need to work at unpacking that bedroom in the morning while I have Eric around to maybe help!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home