Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dottilicious is now available

something fun and funky and all dotty and girly...Dottilicous! Available at PDW now.

Papers

Elements


Forgot to share another bit of news in my earlier post. I set up my own forum recently. I've started setting up some categories for those of you that use my product to link me to your galleries so I can be sure to see them and leave you some love. It's a great way to share ideas for inspiration for others too. I hope you'll consider coming on over to check it out and join. :) Let me know if you can think of any other categories of forums to add.

http://sarahs-scraps.com/forum

ok..I've got to get to bed here soon, so previews of the distressed frames will have to come tomorrow. It's been a crazy day. I'll have my recent layouts and some new photos to share soon too. We've had another 8 inches of snow this week, so Alyssa's been out of school for two days, and today I tried to get a good pic of both girls in red for a V-day LO, but the girls were just being silly. I did get a few cute ones of them playing.

Nighty night..

1 Comments:

  • At 2/15/2007 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just dropping by to say Hello because I bet you thought I never read this blog .... I do, so be sure to watch what you say about me (tee hee)!

    Can't wait to see you.

    P.S. - I will never be converted ! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home