Friday, March 09, 2007

Gift for you

I know it's a bit into March already, but with my busy week, I just finally got around to making myself a new wallpaper for my computer this month. I decided to make it nice and springy and PINK for my girls. :) It's a simple wallpaper with lots of extra space to fit all my icons, or notes. I used my new Spring Fling kit at DSS, my polaroid frame from my frames vol. 1 at PDW, and one of my paint and splatter brushes available at DSS. Anyhow... after I finished... I decided to delete my pictures and make it into a PNG overlay that I could share with my wonderful blog readers. I went ahead and modified it to make a blue version as well for those of you that don't want/need PINK. hehe

So...if you can use it, I hope you enjoy. The download includes both the pink and blue version so you can use the one you want.
Download your free wall paper overlay here.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home