Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm back from South Carolina

I got home yesterday from my weekend with Janelle in Myrtle Beach. We just hung out and went shopping all day Saturday. We watched a movie at the hotel Saturday night, got lots of sleep both Friday and Saturday night, and did a little more shopping Sunday before we headed back to her house on Sunday evening. I spent quiiiiite a bit of money over the weekend, but had a blast. About all we saw of the beach, was from the balcony! LOL We were going to go walk on the beach Sunday morning, but after we checked out and put our things in the car we decided it was too chilly and windy so we just went and got lunch. We had planned on getting pedicures this weekend, but they were $75 at the hotel so we opted to shop instead with that $75 (plus a little more hehehe).

Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures to take. I only took 15 total: 6 are the beach from the hotel balcony, 1 of Janelle's family, 1 of her and I, 3 of her dd, 2 of her dh and ds, and 2 of my shopping bags Saturday night LOL Her husband and kids (and her inlaws - her dh went to his parents for the weekend with the kids about 30 min from where we were) came and met up with us for about 45 minutes to get some icees, shop at the Disney store and so I could see the kiddos. I haven't seen her daughter since her 1st birthday and her son is 3 weeks older than Kyleigh, so I hadn't met him yet.




Can you guess how much I spent this weekend? LOL..this is just the stuff I bought on Saturday, but I'll say that I didn't spend as much on Sunday. (but I did have to have it shipped home LOL).



Since returning all I want to do is sleep. I slept most of the flights home, took an hour nap yesterday while Ky was napping, was asleep by 1 am (very early for me) last night and slept till about 10 am this morn (minus getting up about 8 am to say good bye to my FIL), and then I took another hour nap while Ky was napping today. I'm still feeling tired and planning to go to bed here shortly again tonight. I have my OB Dr. appt tomorrow (last night I was so tired I thought it was today, but found out just before I went to bed that it is tomorrow). I think I'm going to talk to the Dr about these mood swings too. I'm just down again tonight for no real good reason, and this complete undesire to do anything but sleep is so out of now where. I had a great weekend, so you'd think I should be recharged and feeling great, not down. hmmmm



OH I did put up a new kit just before I left for the weekend, but I didn't have a chance to put it up on my blog. It's a new spring kit available at DSS - Spring Fling





Ok with that...I'm headed off for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home