Monday, July 24, 2006

I am still alive

I've been so busy lately with trying out for SBB DTM and putting together my stuff to start selling at digiscrappin.biz (Check out my goodies now that I'm OFFICIALLY selling there!) I've put the full denim kits there, and two paper packs for now. I'll be working on some new stuff this week. Everything is 20% off right now till Aug 1, so you may want to run by digiscrappin.biz and grab some of these things while they're on sale now. :-)

Previews of all my stuff at digiscrappin.biz (Many of these have been limited freebie releases in the past, but there is ONE brand new paper pack too!)













I've also been out of town in Hartford, CT all last week for a convention - convention was OK but the traveling there and back was a nightmare and I have to say I will likely NEVER fly on United again so long as I have a choice! I'm too tired to really even get into it, but the short of is that I was delayed 3 hours in Chicago going and then 4 hours in Hartford trying to get back today!

So, other than all the busyness, not a lot of great stuff to tell y'all about tonight. I will have to post a better update later when I'm not so tired. I've just got to go recover from my convention and the travel today first.

Later gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home