Friday, March 03, 2006

Short Entry and then LONG Sleep time!

I know, I know..been a little slow on here this week, and guess what?? Tonight is going to be a little short too. :-) I'm tired and I NEED a full night of sleep.

So I ran around all morning getting things taken care of for my daisy troop today, then met with them today and we planted flowers for the church where we meet. They did a fantastic job and had such a good time. They are so cute. This weekend we go to our "day" at camp. We're all looking forward to it - the girls, moms, and me. :-)

My group presentation in budgeting went pretty good Tuesday night (will know for sure when I see the grade) and my capstone presentation went pretty well Wednesday night. I got quite a bit of work done on Wed - it realllly helped to have Ky in mother's day out this week - I am definetly looking forward to next week. She loves it too, so it's good for both of us.

I've been out and about all day today and finally got home to stay at 9 PM. I'm just pooped now. haha Alyssa has a special Texas celebration tomorrow at school and they get to dress up in western attire - she has a cute little "cowgirl" dress, so tonight while we were out we bought her some boots AND A HAT! I can't wait to see her all dressed up in the morning, and guess what she will be wearing for some of her 6 yo pics! lol She's so much fun.

Well..I'm sure there's plenty more I could write about from this week...but I just want A GOOD NIGHT OF SLEEP TONIGHT so I'm off...will have to catch up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home