Friday, September 01, 2006

Snappy Scraps are here!

They're finally packaged up and in the store at digiscrapshak.com today! Things have been so insanley hectic the last week or so trying to get new stuff ready for the store (which I still haven't finished everything I wanted to), trying to meet several OPA deadlines, and now moving! UGH...I hope things settle down and slow abit EVENTUALLY! I feel like they've yet to slow down this entire year now. sigh... Anway..just wanted to quick post the previews of the sketch templates. Got a ton more stuff to get done...I'll be back later with the info on my chat for tonight (we'll be scrapping back to school or first day of school pictures), and the announcement of my wonderful Creative TEAM!!! :-) Also...stay tuned for a contest this weekend with a $6.00 coupon to my store at digiscrapshak.com!

Oh yeah..I'll also get some updates on the move and pictures and stuff maybe this weekend or early next weekend?? gotta give me a chance to get moved over to the house and set up. hehe Happy Friday!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home