Friday, August 11, 2006

New items in the store this week

Howdy howdy...just wanted to share previews of the new things that I've added to my store at digiscrappin.biz - these are in the store now!

Paint stroke frames
- includes 10 png files and the abr brush file.
$3.00


Rustic Meadow Papers
- includes 8 papers, 4 pattern and 4 solid
$3.00


Rustic Meadow Elements
- pebble alpha
- chipboard tags, and frames (thanks to ATC)
- stone photo corners
- square brads
-aged file tabs
- colored gauze
- twine
- metal photo hanger
$3.00


Rustic Meadow Kit
- papers and elements together at reduced price
$5.00

1 Comments:

  • At 8/16/2006 12:43 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Sarah, you've got some great new stuff in the store! Can't wait to get a hold of some of it and start using it and posting some advertisment for you! I'm a bit envious about you atteding Sonya's chat, I have been so busy I haven't done one in a few weeks! Soon. Soon. Take care, Amy C.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home