Thursday, July 27, 2006

Late night here...

Just as I was getting close to my "bedtime" Ky woke up screaming and won't go back to bed. It's been an hour already and now she's running around playing! ugh.

So, I had the preview all ready for the gone dotty element pack, and then found a snag with the alpha. I'm evaluating options on this now and hope to have the problem resoloved in one way or another in a few days. Tonight I started on the elements for the Rustic Meadow papers, and haven't gotten as far as I'd like since little miss Ky woke up.

Today Eric broke some more bad news to me about our house situation, and basically I'm looking for a job now. :-( Not quite what I was planning, but I guess plans are changing now.

OH, I finally gave in and took Alyssa to get her hair cut...I was only going to do a few inches to maybe the middle of her back, but I figured if we're going to do this, then let's go ahead and cut enough to donate to locks of love (min of 10 inches) which would put it about shoulder length - where she wanted it. So we cut about 11inches. I did cry, but I got over it quickly since I really do love her new hair and she is sooo happy about it.

Will post some pics below...gonna try to get Ky back to bed again so I can get SOME sleep tonight.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home