Thursday, August 10, 2006

I know I'm behind this week on blogging....been a busy busy week...

quick update:

Our house in TX is FINALLY under contract with an expected closing date THIS MONTH on the same date we expect to close here. The buyer wants to try and close sooner, and we are keeping our fingers crossed that he does to make the closing here smoother. So, in about 2 weeks we should be closing on both houses and MOVING!!!!

I registered Alyssa for school today - wow! I wasn't expecting another $264 in registration fees ontop of tuition! YIKES! She sure better get a REALLY good education out of this private thing. lol BUT..I did shop through the "used" uniforms and got a REALLy good deal on that. I got 4 shirts, 5 shorts, 3 pants, and 1 jumper for $29! whooo hooo lol Man I spent a couple hundred last year just for uniforms in TX and of course they can't be used here (here they do blue pants and there we had beige)... oh well

We've all been having Dr. appts this week getting established with new doctors...nothing too exciting there! lol

This weekend the school is having a back to school party at a water park, so that should be fun for both girls, and Eric will be off to go with us. He's also taking Alyssa Saturday morning to try Karate! Should be interesting to see if she's still interested after her first trial class. Eric also got tickets for the local baseball team's game for Sunday, but..he has to work so I'm not sure yet if I'll attempt that by myself with the girls.

Designer news:
I have a few new things in my store at digiscrappin.biz, and another kit going in soon. I'll post previews later. I'm working on a collaborative collection of 6 kits with two other designers that I expect to be released before the end of this month. AND...I'll be holding my very first CT call in the next few days, so be watching for that. :-)

Thats it for tonight..I've been up too late too many nights. Tomorrow I'm supposed to take Alyssa to the local scrapbook store in the morning while Eric is here to stay with Kyleigh. We're making a book for her of her friends back in Corpus Christi, and she's learning to scrap!! :-) She told me I better not stay up all night on the computer and then sleep in late tomorrow! hahaha welll...I already stayed up late, so I guess I better get the 2nd part right.

Night....

1 Comments:

  • At 8/10/2006 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you know I thought for so long if Sarah ever does a ct call, I'll be first in line to apply.

    but after a night of baby screaming for hours for reasons unknown and having 5 kits I need to work for ct's and feeling inspiration drained.

    I'm actually not going to apply (but i'm still a fan!). best of luck with your future team!

    we love yah!

    mcmartian

     

Post a Comment

<< Home