Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Blog Contest Winners!

So...the day you've all waited for..to hear who won the blog contest, and who gets what prizes!!!

First I must say thank you to all that particpated, I really appreciate all that you all have done with my designs and helping me promote them through this contest. I've tried to make sure I've left comments on all your LOs that you've linked me to. If I've missed anyone's, I apologize - you may want to send me your link again as it is possible my email filtered it out. I did end up finding a few emails in the spam folder on gmail. Anyone else that posts a layout and hasn't received a comment from me, just put a link here in the comments on the blog and I'll stop by to give you some love! :-)

Thanks again!!!

OK...on to the winners.....
The first 5 entries win the full sequin pastel pack PLUS any paper or element pack of mine from the announcement preview.
Everyone, please be sure to visit these pages and leave these wonderful ladies some love and comments too!

#1 Debra (Deb06 at Scrapbook-bytes.com)


#2 iamlilymunster at Digiscrappin.biz



#3 Kelly (Kellbuckley at Scrapbook-bytes.com)


#4 Buge (Buge at Scrapbook.com)


#5 Valerie (McMartian at Scrapbook-bytes.com)


Congratulations Ladies! Be sure to let me know what kit you want!

In addition, THREE layouts were chosen by random number, and these three lucky ladies win the full sequin pastel pack. Again, please stop by their layouts and leave them some love!

#1 Raechel (knightsgal76 at Scrapbook-bytes.com)


#2 Tina (queenbusick at digiscrappin.biz)


#3 Sonya (soniecat at Scrapbook-bytes.com)


Thank you again to all of you that participated! I enjoyed running the contest and plan to hold more in the future, so be on the lookout! :-) The full sequin pastel pack is in my store at digiscrappin.biz now and a darker color set will be coming soon!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home