Saturday, August 19, 2006

Been Scrappin'

Yep..I've managed to scrap a few more pages in the last couple days. Been working on the ones of Ky's birthday for several weeks...couldn't find the "right" papers for the longest time. Finally found something to work with a bit of recoloring.


"Kyleigh's First Birthday"
Credits here

Tonight I also scrapped a page for my chat at SBB. I've never been too good at scrapping things like this, but I do like how this one came out of our trip to Sea World. For once I got pictures of US and not just animals. lol though..the ONE picture of the back of my head with the girls, is the ONLY picture taken of me all day! lol What can ya do when you're the picture taker? ha


"Sea World"
Credits here

{House news}

Well, we were supposed to close on BOTH houses next Thursday and then have our stuff in storage delivered next Friday. We were sooo looking forward to it, but.... well today the relocation company said they can't get us the money from the closing in TX for 72 hours! We need the money from that house to close on the one here (or we'd have to do some REAL digging into some things to get enough to cover all the costs, and we just don't want to break into investments and such), and the lender said they won't let us do a dry closing with a statement that says the money is on the way... so alas..we had to push back the closing here till the next Tuesday to give enough time for everything. :-( Thankfully the builder here was actually happy about the delay (giving him a little extra time). Sucks for us, but I suppose we'll live.

When we went by on Wed, they were laying carpet and building the back porch. Most of everything inside was just about done. I finally took a few new pics...


{And a few funnies}

I'm not feeling so good lately - we all (except Alyssa) seem to be catching some really yucky chest cold. So today we were about to run to the store and I told Alyssa we needed to be quick because I wasn't feeling good...she said "Well, mommy would you like me to try and drive?" UMMM NO! lol (she's 6!) When I told her I didn't think that would be such a good idea, she said "yeah, I need some lessons and we might get a ticket." HAHAHAHAHA what a silly girl

AND..then tonight after I put Ky in bed I jumped in the shower real quick...doing my thing..washing my hair... the first round I thought..man this shampoo isn't lathering very well, so second round, figured I needed MORE. Still didn't lather all that well, but whatever. Then when I went to get the soap to wash...I thought...wait...did I JUST USE THE SOAP TO WASH MY HAIR? YEP! I sure did.. no wonder it was weird! ugh! I've really lost some major brain cells in the last year. I don't know if I can aford to lose any more. Next thing you know, I'll be shaving my head instead of my legs! lol

OK..with that I'm off...Eric has his first reserve duty thisweekend (has to be there at 6:45 am!), so I'm on my own all day tomorrow and can't sleep in like usual.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home