Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sarah's Scrappers

and so, here they are...the best CT a girl could ask for! I was thrilled to review all the applications, but man was it hard to choose. I hated that I couldn't take everyone that applied - there is such amazing talent out there in the digi scrapping community. I appreciate all the support and interest in my designs and thank everyone again for applying.

And with that...... Meet my AWESOME team!



Lisa W
Lisa B
Gina
Sonya
Geri
Sondie

Check out their fabulous galleries by clicking on their name!
I'll be overhauling the blog here in the near future, and will include their gallery links there more permanently.

2 Comments:

  • At 9/02/2006 1:33 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Wow! You have an awesome group of girls Sarah! Can't wait to see what they do with all your beautiful designs! Hey, your new stuff in the digiscrapshak is gorgeous by the way!

     
  • At 9/02/2006 9:46 AM, Blogger Sondie said…

    I can't wait to work with all that beautiful new stuff! I hope I do it justice! Congrats to the rest of the girls as well. What a great team! I'm honored to be working with such great talent!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home