Monday, March 06, 2006

Procastination

So, I have had all week to get caught up on my capstone paper as this was an off week for the budgeting - my group hasn't talked or met all week - our next presentation is after spring break. That should be interesting too since at least one of the members is going out of the state for an entire week! Anyway....I did work on my paper and got quite a bit of work done back on Wed. I was so pumped and wanting to keep working on it Wed night, but I was just so tired I could barely stay awake any more. I had to find a motivation theory to be my theoretical framework before I could continue writing. So...I hoped I would have time on Thursday, but NOPE...all day I was running around and doing GS stuff. Friday..ah Friday..what did I do? I don't know but I think I was pretty busy or sleeping! OH yeah..Alyssa's school thing, and several other things that kept me busy, plus the nap I took when I fell asleep working while Ky was down. Then came Saturday...busy again all day with the GS and then just pooped last night...stayed up too late then making freebies for a chat....and then today...well....I've slept, scrapped a page, chatted in the late night crop, and downloaded BOTH of Kim and Meredith's new CDs (they are AWESOME). Now I'm supposed to work on my paper, but I feel like going to bed again. I feel like I've slept a lot in the last few days - I fall asleep all the time doing just about anything. hmmmm

Ky goes to mother's day out again tomorrow...so I think I may go to bed early (in just a few) and have a productive day tomorrow.

Before I go..gotta show off my new page from today..love how this one finally turned out (took me forever!). I'm down to only about one page a week lately...I need more scrap time! haha

OK... on with show and tell:


the cutest little Cowgirl! :-)

Credits: papers: Jen Wilson "Innocent Cream" for the b/g,
Jen Wilson "Feeling Blue" for the bottom strip and photo mat,
Shabby Princess "Moody Blues" recolored for the middle "yellowish" strip, and finally
Danielle of SomethingBlueStudios "ShakespeareInLove" found at ShabbyShoppe recolored for the top strip.

Well peeps...have a great night! I'm going to work a bit on the motivation theoretical framework and then go to bed early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home