Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Freebie Coming soooooon

Howdy! Good Afternoon.....

I am lucky enough that I've been give the opportunity to make the freebies for the SBB Saturday Moonlight Crop (11:59 PM Eastern) for the next couple of weeks. I would love some feedback on the types of designs (not colors as those are set for each week's freebies) or kinds of elements you croppers are looking for...I may or may not be able to make everything you request at this time, but it will give me some things to work on and some idea of what all you prefer. SOOOO...if you actually read this blog (more on this below), PLEASE leave me a comment if you have any requests. I'll see what I can do in the coming weeks.

So about the reading this blog part...I'm wondering...does anyone (or many people) read this blog? I don't get many comments, so I'm not sure. I may just really be writing this thing for myself and a few friends and family that I know read it...but who knows. Maybe there are a few others out there that keep up with my ooooh so NOT exciting life. hahaha I'm just kinda curious.

Well...if you are a regular here, or you regularly check my-slowly-added-to Sarah's Scraps website... I have a treat for you in the coming days. In honor of Texas Independence this month and my adorable little cowgirl (hehe - I know I am biased. I AM her MOM! lol), I'm going to put together a little denim paper pack, which may develop into a whole kit...I'm going to release a few paper and/or elements at a time throughout the month. The pieces will be available on the Sarah's Scraps website, and I'll put notices here in the blog...either way...you're going to have to check regularly..I MIGHT even password protect these freebies with codes that will be given out here in the blog...hehehe making you work and read for these... :-) We'll see...... So...be on the lookout this month for Denim Darling.

While you're visiting and searching....drop me a comment or two to let me know what other "fun" things I can add to the blog to make it more interesting for you to visit. :-) I don't want this blog to just be a boring story about my homework and my to do list! haha :-)

And with all that...I'm off to figure out what will be the first freebie, when it will be posted, and how to do the passwords (and yeah.. I'll do some homework too lol). hmmmmmm Have a great day!

1 Comments:

  • At 3/07/2006 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been reading your BLOG but guess I am one of your friends. for your demin one do a pocket-overall strap, belt buckle, windmill, cow design black and white, wagon wheel, sunflower, horse, barn, wheat, Deb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home