Thursday, March 09, 2006

New Header and Title

Well after much playing I finally got my new header on here! Yipppeee...what fun. Everything used in the header is made by me for a future kit.. :-) So next will be the b/gs to tackle, but that's another problem for another day. I need to get ontop of the design for the website too. small steps..it will all happen in time. :-)

So what do you all think of the new title? More fitting for what goes on here? haha

OH..I also registered the blog with the new top blog counter - so be sure to visit often now to move me to the top haha (and to watch for those freebies coming veerrrrry soon).

Anway..I'm off to bed..still nothing crossed off on the to do list :-( but I had fun playing tonight to cheer me up again.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home