Wednesday, March 15, 2006

More Progress

Not too much excitement yesterday. Another full day of working on the capstone paper. I think I'm getting pretty close to being done with reading and taking notes now..I have to set a limit or I could just keep following more and more references and reading forever. I've got to get past this part and get so that I'm ready to make calls next week to collect data once my professor gives me the OK on my interview questions.

Eric and the girls got into town about 6:30 PM so I drove in (yep..I braved the spring break traffic again..and let me tell you..I almost got hit LEAVING the island this time by some drunk driver. AHH). Anyway, I drove in and me them for dinner and then we ran to the store on the way home to pick up a couple things like bottle liners for Ky and birthday invitations for Alyssa. BUT..did we leave with just liners and invitations? NOOOOO...I got two cute matching dresses for Ky and Alyssa. I think Ky may wear hers for her 11 month pictures this month. Also picked up a little hawaiian print dress for Alyssa that she wants to wear for her party. She's having a beach party. Eric grabbed a few pairs of shorts for himself while I was looking at dresses for Alyssa, and then Alyssa and I searched through the hair "stuff" and grabbed a couple of cute things for her there. Not too bad, but certainly not just bottle liners and invitations. haha I'll have to post a picture of the cute invitations we got for Alyssa (I really wish I could make them again this year, but I'm just really running out of time).

After we got home, got the girls all bathed and in bed I sat down to reward myself with some more design time. I finished all the patterns for the bluebonnet papers, and the paper patterns for Saturday's crop freebie. Now I just need to finish them with brushing and texture and such. I also finished out the paper pack for the freebies from last weekend, but I need a name for the kit now and I need to make some more elements before it's a complete kit. Oh and I put all my design previews on a blog link of it's own. It's listed up under "My stuff" in the right column or you can click here. This gives me a place to quickly put up previews and give some description to each kit. It kind of creates a portfolio for me too (maybe some store owners will review what I've done so far and consider me for a spot this summer?????) haha :-) Anyway...I will be redesigning the Sarah's Scraps website in the next couple of months to allow a store, and make it easier to use, so I don't want to put too much time into it right now if I'm going to completely redesign it soon. So...the blog will help in the meantime.

Well...I am going to lay down for a bit before Ky wakes this morning. Eric is taking Alyssa to her eye appt this morning and I'm staying home so Ky can sleep in and get a good night of rest as she's had some tough nights while they were gone.

I have several things STILL on my to do list, but it may take all week to get through these. I actually have more to do as well, but this is the priority list for the next few days.
  1. Lit Review
  2. Finish editing Chevron
  3. Alyssa’s b-day invites
  4. OPA Monthly Report
  5. Interview questions
  6. Budgeting hw
  7. Read Tish’s paper
  8. Order Cap & Gown
Happy Hump Day everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home