Thursday, September 21, 2006

We have blinds!

Yep..we finally bought blinds over the weekend and have most of them up..we now have some privacy! whoo hoo. AND we've got most of the upstairs unpacked. We're getting closer, but still have LOT to do. Today I worked on unpacking boxes of stuff that goes in my scrapping cabinet. Man I really have a ton of crap! LOL

I really think I've totally over extended myself again these days, but I'm hoping it will be better when we've finished all this unpacking. I've committed to volunteering in Alyssa's classroom and as a Girl Scout Leader again this year. This all on top of my OPA responsibilities and trying to start this digi scrap designer stuff. I still want to try and start my own photography biz too, but for right now I'm trying to save up some money to buy some extra equipement, and I'll need to put together my portfolio, get some more practice and make some contacts...so I assume that is still a little ways off at least.

Anyway...I've been so consumed with trying to finish up the Summer of Flavors Collection with Raechel and Lisa that will be released this Sunday (preview in previous post) and moving, an a trip to San Antonio....etc.... that I haven't posted anything new in the store at DSS in almost 2 weeks :-( . I put together another Snappy Scraps (templates) collection today and submitted it that, so finally there will be something new probably tomorrow. I have a few other goodies up my sleeve to be coming soon and in the coming months. :-)

OH..and I reduced the price of all my snappy scraps collections, they are now $2.50 for each collection of 3. :-)


Snappy Scraps Collection 6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home