Thursday, March 23, 2006

What an off day....

I have all this stuff to accomplish today and it's already almost 1 PM and NOTHING is checked off on the list. I had to take Alyssa to school today (usually Eric takes her when he goes to work, but he had to be at work at like 5 am today), so that meant Kyleigh had to be woken up early (I get her up right at 7:30 as we go out the door when I have to take Alyssa, but usually she sleeps until 9:30!). When I have to wake her up to take Alyssa....man it just throws her whole day off and of course mine too then. So....we've been having a rough day and I'm so tired from staying up all night that I am just brain dead today.

What I NEED to do today:
1. Work on my Lit Review
2. Draft my Interview questions
3. Finish reading Tish’s paper - COMPLETE
4. Alyssa's Dr. appt. - COMPLETE
5. Order Cap & Gown - COMPLETE
6. Mail GS cards - COMPLETE
7. Order cake for Alyssa's party - COMPLETE
8. Get supplies for Alyssa’s party - COMPLETE
9. Birthday cards for a friend and one of our nieces - COMPLETE

What I've BEEN doing today! lol
5:00- 6:00 AM read some more of Tish's paper (so almost done with that now)
6:00 - 7:00 AM slept an hour
7:00 - woke up and got Alyssa ready for school
8:00 -8:30 fed Ky breakfast
8:30 put Ky down for a morning nap since she was just too unhappy and tired to even function any more, and then messed with my website again for a bit trying to get the new address on the digital top 50..I was having so much trouble trying to get the darn graphic to show.
9:30 - 10:30 took a nap while Ky was still down
10:30-11:30 played with Kyleigh, read email, tried to make some PDFs for OPA
11:30 Lunch for Kyleigh
12:00 put Ky down for regular nap a little early because she was just completely unhappy again
12:00-12:30 read blogs, email, news online..
and now here I am blogging! lol Wow..what a great day of nothing so far!

so...I think... I'm going to go try to finish reading that paper, get those GS cards addressed, and maybe brainstorm some on my interview questions. I may take a bit of a nap again too since I'm still so tired and will be running around all afternoon with Alyssa after she gets out of school. Here's to maybe a more productive 2nd half of my day! lol

1 Comments:

  • At 3/23/2006 3:07 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I am also having one of those days...


    Congrats on your website and thanks for the freebies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home