Sunday, March 19, 2006

I scrapped another page finally!


My Girls - pictures from the other day.
Credits: Spring Free kit by me, and the little white bow is from Ronna Penner.

You know... I was pretty happy with how this page turned out, but after having posted it to two scrapbook forums early this morning and getting a total of ONE comment... :-( Oh well, it just fits with the rest of my day I guess. Today was a sad day for me, and I've had a rough day in more ways than one...I'm way too tired to even go into in now, and I'm really stressed. I can barely keep my eyes open, so I will be heading to bed here in just a few minutes. Alyssa's birthday was today, and although I am pretty sure she had a fantastic day, I don't feel I did all that I wanted to with her to make it a truly special day. I really can't wait to be done with school! :-( Off to bed...

1 Comments:

  • At 3/19/2006 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sarah!! Big hugs to you!! Check in with me tomorrow!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home