Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A real post finally

So, it has been a while since I've actually made a real post.... A lot has been going on in the past week. (I'm having to use hello at the moment to post because the blogger server is down, so please excuse the ONE paragraph until I can get in to edit and break it up later).

My little one has started walking, and is getting faster and faster each day, and she's on her feet more and more each day. I just love when they learn to walk..it's the cutest thing to watch such a short little person teatering around hehe. I've been working daily on my capstone...just over a month left now till the presentation! I've been working a bit here and there on my designs, and even finally scrapped a few new pages the other day.

Wow...for many days now I've thought of so many things I wanted to write about here on the blog, but I didn't have time to...and now that I've got a few minutes and I'm sitting here.....hahaha I can't remember it all! Oh well...

I do have some big news though! Sarah's Scraps has been running off our family server and webpage so far, but it is now generating enough hits and data transfer that it is starting to slow down too much and is affecting some other aspects of our server. This gave me the needed fuel to finally convnince my husband we were ready to go ahead and get a domain and hosting service for the site, so last night I signed up for an account and the domain name. I'm in the process of moving all of the current files over to the new host and am awaiting the final registration confirmation of the domain. I expect the new address should be ready this weekend and I can swith the links over to the new site. The look won't be any different yet, but that is in the works as well. I'm working on the new design (or rather A Design! lol), and am working on the store front finally! yippee!!! Once I can get a better idea of how long things will take to get the new site with storefront and all ready, I'll announce a grand opening date. I expect it will be a couple of months so I can start accumulating several kits to open the store with, set things all up, and finsh up school.

Well...I think that's all the news for now. I will be posting "Nautical" on Friday, and I'm working on the next portion of the Denim kits..we still have the pattern papers and the elements to go! Have a great evening!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home